Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So I finally finished my stupid job, and guess what? I got called today to go in for an interview at the Superstore just up the road, and if I get the job, they'll start me at the same amount I was getting paid when I left my old job! So why didn't I listen to everyone before and quit a few months ago? I'm not sure, but I'm glad I finally did. The only downside is that they mainly want me to work evenings, though they thought I was still in school, so perhaps that will change after the interview, and I have to be available Friday evenings and all-day saturday-sunday, which leaves not much time for seeing people, but soon everyone will be on vacation anyways, and hopefully we can start getting together during the week.
I have awesome pink nails from the walk for BCA I did on sunday, it sucked to have to get up, and leave so early, but it was actually a lot of fun.
I have to go clean the kitchen so my mother doesn't get angry, and then my room, so she can start giving me paid work around the house, and let me out to all the things I'm doing this weekend.

Star

No comments: